- C.C. LEE,Effects of the bulk volume fraction on solutions of modified Poisson–Boltzmann equations, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications437 (2016), 1101-1129
- C.C. LEE, H Lee, YK Hyon, TC Lin, C LiuBoundary layer solutions of Charge Conserving Poisson-Boltzmann equations: one-dimensional case, Communications in Mathematical Sciences (2016)
- C.C. LEE,Asymptotic analysis of charge conserving Poisson-Boltzmann equations with variable dielectric coefficients, Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems 36 (2015), 3251-3276.
- C.C. LEE, The charge conserving Poisson-Boltzmann equations: Existence, uniqueness, and maximum principle,Journal of Mathematical Physics 55 (2014) 051503.
- C.C. LEE, H. LEE, Y. HYON, T.C. LIN and C. LIU,New Poisson–Boltzmann type equations: one-dimensional solutions, Nonlinearity 24 (2011) 431–458.
- C.C. LEE, Limit Problems of Solutions for the Coupled Nonlinear Schr"odinger Equations and Steady- state Solutions of the Poisson-Nernst-Planck Systems, PhD thesis, National Taiwan University, 2010.
- C.C. LEEand T.C. LIN,Compressible and Incompressible limits of two component Gross-Pitaevskii equations with rotating fields and trap potentials, Journal of Mathematical Physics 49 (2008) 043517.